Amazing work! Dimitar and Andreas did an excellent job with our baby's christening, all photos and videos look stunning! Thanks again guys!
A pleasure to do business with Chris Kyriacou!
Γεια σας Επαγγελματίες του AtYourService
Ημερομηνία Βάπτισης: 27-10-2019
Ψάχνω για Την καλύτερη τιμή
Ευχαριστώ πολύ εκ των προτέρων
Only for 1 hour at the Church.
We want both video and photos.
No albums needed.
Εξαιρετικός επαγγελματίας και πολύ ευγενικός.
I need someone to service and clean 2 airconditions in my house at Mesa Geitonia, Limassol.
Endiaferomaste gia 50 proskliseis vaftisis k 80 suplan.
Mas arese auto to sxedio: https://ibb.co/x5zhzt3
Thelume aplo xarti k den thelume fakelo.
Imaste Lemeso k den mporume na ta3ideyume eukola giato protimame tipografia stin lemeso.
Εργολάβο για μεταλλική κατασκευή (170 τμ) πάνω απο υφιστάμενη κατοικία. Ολες οι μελέτες ειναι έτοιμες και αν ολα πανε καλα θα ξεκινίσουμε τέλος του 2019.
I am building a house above an existing one, and I am looking for someone to install my home network for me.
The house is on the first floor, it has a separate door and it is 130 sqm, 3 bedrooms with a roof garden/small kitchen.
1. 2 cable runs to each of the bedrooms
2. 1 cable run to the front door downstairs for my Doorbird door bell
3. 4 runs to external walls for my POE cameras
4. 4 runs to my living room for A/V equipment
5. 1 run to the living room for tablet which will serve as a controller for home automation devices
6. 2 runs on the roof garden for POE camera and AP
7. 2 runs to the living room corners for PC (1 in each corner)
8. 1 run to the ceiling of the corridor outside bedoorms for AP
9. 1 run to the house below (if easy to pass through existing conduit used for coax)
10. 1 run to the store below
Total 23 cat 6 cable runs.
Each run is from 10-25 meters long
These should be terminated in a patch panel inside a cupboard located in the middle of the house.
I am looking for someone to install the cables and terminate them to sockets and the patch panel as well as test that everything is ok.
I will have my electrician install conduit to where the runs would be made.
Please note that I am fully cable (no pun intended :) ) to install this on my own but since I don't have much time lately I am willing to pay someone else to do it only if the price is reasonable.
Basically, I just need a fair and decent trade of your services for my money.
PS. I am also considering coax but cant decide if its worth it anymore. Please let me hear your thought on this.